Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cotton Yarn Ombres Prints Earth Ombre Yarn

Cotton Yarn Ombres & Prints-Earth Ombre
Cotton Yarn Ombres & Prints-Earth Ombre Read more...

  • 100% cotton. Solids: 1-3/4 ounces (50 grams) 80 yards. Ombres and Prints: 1-1/2 ounces (42.5 grams)

  • Lovely yarn This yarn is soft and gentle yet sturdy with lovely subtle shading of neutral colors. Satisfied with the product and hassle free order.
    Yarn I should have read the size of the skein's more carefully before I ordered. The yarn is as described and good quality but if I had realized the small size I wouldn't have ordered. I could have gotten 2 in the store for what I paid for the price of 1.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook Great for old and new knitters! By A Customer Debbie Stoller outdid herself on this one! Not only is this book fun to read it has all the basics you will need to learn to knit and complete all the projects in the book and it includes ideas on ...Read the full

    • Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Violet Stripes Expensive here I have been using Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn for years. It is great yarn soft cotton with a huge variety of lovely colors. I usually use it for dish cloths and potholders but it can be used for any project for which you would like to use cozy soft ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Cotton Yarn Ombres Prints Earth Ombre Yarn Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts