Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sugarn Cream Yarn Stripes Holiday Stripes

Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Holiday Stripes
Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Holiday Stripes Read more...

  • Suggested crochet hook: H8
  • 100% cotton
  • 2 ounces (57 grams) 95 yards
  • We will try to match dyelots, but dyelots are not guaranteed
  • 4 Inch =20 stitches on size 7 needles

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Christmas Mistletoe so happy to find !!! love this yarn doing Christmas dishclothes and find Sugar 'n Cream yarn so easy to use it doesn't split.This tricolor I've used before and can't find it here in GA without driving 2 hours roundtrip. So shopping online once again has made my day! ...Read the full

    • Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Tie Dye Stripes Yarn I bought this yarn because of the color. I thought for the price it was going to be a 5 oz + spool however it was a small little 2 4 oz small little bunble. I got laughtted at by my spouce how I got ripped off but whatever. The ...Read the full

    • Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Violet Stripes Expensive here I have been using Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn for years. It is great yarn soft cotton with a huge variety of lovely colors. I usually use it for dish cloths and potholders but it can be used for any project for which you would like to use cozy soft ...Read the full

    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Swimming Pool Nice but a bit overpriced I love the yarn but after I bought it from Amazon I found the same yarn for less at a craft store chain. ...Read the full

    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Summer Splash ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Sugarn Cream Yarn Stripes Holiday Stripes Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts