Friday, July 20, 2012

Tahki Cotton Classic Yarn Light Nice but not enough of it

Tahki Cotton Classic Yarn (3813) Light Aqua By The Each
Tahki Cotton Classic Yarn (3813) Light Aqua By The Each Read more...

  • Content: 100% Mercerized Cotton
  • Unit of Sale: Each

  • Nice but not enough of it Be aware that there is not a lot of yarn in each package. Pay attention to the yardage as well as the weight and compare with other products. I ordered the same amount in ounces of an almost identical yarn that I used to make a baby sweater set last fall 3. I've made this set several times. I ran out of yarn before I finished the sweater still had the sleeves to do. I ordered 5 more skeins from another vendor because it was out of stock and because I knew the dye lot wouldn't be the same. That yarn barely finished the set and only after significant adjustments to the pattern including making the body of the sweater about 3 inches shorter. I would have needed at least 6 skeins to do the set properly. I think the price is too high for the amount of yarn in each package and I noticed that among the 8 packages there is a fairly significant variation in the amount of yarn in each one.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Tahki Cotton Classic Yarn Light Nice but not enough of it Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts