Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lion Brand Yarn 320 300C Cotton Pleasantly surprised

Lion Brand Yarn 320-300C Fun Fur Yarn, Cotton Candy
Lion Brand Yarn 320-300C Fun Fur Yarn, Cotton Candy Read more...

  • 100-Percent Polyester
  • A novelty "eyelash" yarn, Fun Fur is the go-to yarn for that luxurious fur-look; Use it for entire projects from fashion accessories to home accessories, or use it to trim your projects and combine it with other yarns
  • Machine wash; Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F; Dry Clean, any solvent; No bleach product may be used; A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting
  • Fun Fur comes in solids, stripes, and new exotics, which feature two different lengths of fur for even more texture
  • Weight Category: 5 Bulky: Chunky, Craft, Rug Yarn; Solids: 1-3/4-Ounce (50g), 64 yd (58m); Prints: 1-1/2-Ounce (40g), 57 yd (52m); Exotics: 1-3/4-Ounce (50g), 55 yd (50m); Each skein measures approximately 6 by 2 by 2-Inch

  • fun fuur is funner A Kid's Review
    Fun Fur Yarn does it again!! I love the Fun Fur yarns. I have knitted several colorful scarves out of Fun Fur. I used the plain ivory colored Fun Fur to knit myself a shawl to match my wedding dress since the wedding will be in October and it may be chilly then.
    Pleasantly surprised My mother was half way through a scarf she was knitting and need this yarn to finish. She scoured the city to no avail and also the internet except for Amazon.She did find on location but the expense was unreal and the shipping of 4 small balls of yard was well over $30.When I mention Amazon she was amazed the yarn & shipping were so reasonably priced.CV Retail LLC exceeded their promised ship date by several days. I think they arrived within 2 days of ordering.
    Item is 5 stars vendor is 1 star Lion Brand Fun Fur is great yarn just buy it from a different vendor if you can.
    fun fur although this had the same sku as the yarn i was looking for the dye lot must have been differant as it didn't match identically but that is my fault not the sellers.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Lion Brand Festive Fur Yarn, Gold Liond Brand Festive Fun Fur Gold I love this yarn. It's sparkly and pretty and goes well with just about any other color. It adds a really nice accent to hats and scarves. I'm looking forward to playing with it more to see what else I can ...Read the full

    • Lion Brand Yarn 480-207N Nature's Choice Organic Cotton Yarn, Curacao Absolutely Fantastic I LOVE this cotton! It so soft and great for making baby things. I also feel so virtuous when I buy it . Come on it's organic! ...Read the full

    • Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair Yarn - Glacier Bay disappointment in the size of the skeins I Love the yarn the only disappointing thing on the site is that there is no indication of the sizes of the skeins of yarn you are ordering. After receiving the yarn I had to go back on the internet ...Read the full

    • Lion Brand Yarn 240-205L Sock-Ease Yarn, Cotton Candy Very nice to knit with.. Very easy and smooth to knit with I found no knots in the yarn.I knit a pair of little socks and am working on another pair from the same ball.Washes up super soft and dries quickly! ...Read the full

    • Lion Brand Yarn 99-153 Fun Yarn, Black Got what I ordered but disappointed with price I have no complaints about the product itself I got what I ordered and it arrived on time. I was however disappointed when I found the item at 1/3 of the price at a local retailer. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Lion Brand Yarn 320 300C Cotton Pleasantly surprised Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts