Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blue Sky Alpacas Yarn Worsted Lovely yarn

Blue Sky Alpacas Yarn - Worsted Cotton Yarn - 80 - Bone
Blue Sky Alpacas Yarn - Worsted Cotton Yarn - 80 - Bone Read more...


Lovely yarn I love knitting with Blue Sky organic cotton worsted weight yarn. It is wonderful for baby items. I feel good giving a gift made from organic cotton and it is wonderfully soft for baby. The yarn is brushed I guess giving it a little bit of a nap so it is much softer than other cotton yarns. It knits more like a wool than other cottons I've used. I have used this yarn for baby washcloths baby hats little stuffed bears and mittens.it worked well for all of these projects. I'm just sad that the LYS where I've been getting it is going out of business.
Read more...


No comments:

Blue Sky Alpacas Yarn Worsted Lovely yarn Post a Comment

yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts