Friday, May 4, 2012

pack Soft Color Blueberry Splash bamboo yarn

2 pack of Soft and Slim Color 981 Blueberry Splash
2 pack of Soft and Slim Color 981 Blueberry Splash Read more...

  • 2 50g skeins of Blueberry Splash Soft and Slim Rayon from Bamboo/Wool Blend Yarn by Think Bamboo
  • Super Fine Weight, approx 205M/224yards per 50g skein
  • Style No: B917 Color No: 981 Composition: 45% Rayon from Bamboo 40% Wool, 15% Nylon
  • This Super Fine fingering weight yarn is made from a blend of rayon from bamboo and wool with a touch of nylon for a little extra stretch and strength.
  • 4 X 4 inches/10 X 10 cm on 2.5-3mm/2US needles = 42 rows, 30 stitches

  • Great yarn Love this yarn. It is wool bamboo and nylon. Perfect for socks pretty soft and naturally antibacterial.
    red yarn I made a pair of sox with this yarn. It is lovely and silky feeling to work with. Plus it has a lustrus sheen. I plan on trying some other colors.
    The best so far! I've been an avid crocheter for about 5 years now and until recently used primarily acrylic/ wool blend yarns i didn't know what I was missing! This was the first yarn I went outside of my box on. The fingering weight is comfortable to use and so very soft! I priced malibrigo merino yarn and being out of my budget this was the ultimate choice for a shawl pattern I wanted to make for the summer time. It not only turned out beautifully it is cool and comfortable to wear in hot weather. Give it a try I will bet that you will fall in love with this blend .
    bamboo yarn The yarn was great to work with. Skeins were coiled well with no snags. Near the end of one of the skeins there were pieces knotted together. This makes for uncomfortable sock which is whyI purchased the yarn.
    Loving this yarn!!! This was my first time using a Bamboo Fiber Yarn and I love it!! It is so soft and very easy to work with.
    NOT MACHINE WASHABLE!!! Frankly I don't have time to coddle my socks. This is a lovely yarn a delight to work with and the colors are very nice but I saw nothing in the description to mention that little problem. So I bought it for socks and ended up making a lace scarf instead.
    Beautiful color The yarn is lovely and feels great. My unhappiness with it is that I hadn't realized just how small the skeins would be. It's exactly as described in the listing I just hadn't visualized correctly what I would get. I wanted to make a pair of socks with it but I don't know if a single 2pack is enough. The problem may simply be my own inexperience with this weight yarn tho.
    bamboo yarn This is soft supple and lovely. It's a bit slippery for a beginner that's me but I love the color and hand.
    Nice for socks I just bought this yarn in Licorice for a pair of socks. It is a very soft blend the wool in it making it much easier to work with than straight up bamboo. It is also stretchy enough to make a decent ribbing on the cuff. I am using size 2 needles and get 34 sts in 4 stockinette a little off from the manufacturer's gauge. The color is just as pictured. Hopefully it will wear well it still looked untouched after I knitted and ripped out three gauge swatches with the same piece of yarn.
    Soft and slim sock yarn I needed a sock yarn to use as a background for a designed sock and this fit the bill. Being in the middle of a few projects I haven't used it yet but it appears to be exactly what I was hoping for.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Lion Brand Yarn 240-205L Sock-Ease Yarn, Cotton Candy Very nice to knit with.. Very easy and smooth to knit with I found no knots in the yarn.I knit a pair of little socks and am working on another pair from the same ball.Washes up super soft and dries quickly! ...Read the full

    • Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn, Sapphire Soft and Silky
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Lion Brand Yarn 470-108A LB 1878 Yarn, Dusty Blue Great weaving yarn!! Lion has really overlooked a segment of the fiberarts community by not marketing their 1878 as a weaving yarn. It is about the same weight and sett 1215epi as Harrisville Shetland but at half the price! On the negative ...Read the full

    • Susan Bates Silvalume Crochet Hook Set in Pouch Sizes F, G, H, I, J, K Slides Through Yarn Like Butter! I learned to crochet on Boye hooks many years ago. I still have one Boye hook I bought years ago. So when I began to crochet again I bought a set of Boye hooks. Big mistake! I think Boye hooks have declined in quality the new hooks ...Read the full

    • 4 pack of Soft and Slim Color 9912 Milk Chocolate Bamboo Sock Yarn This yarn is lovely! I didn't realize it needed to be hand washed because it doesn't state that in the listing. That would have been helpful. The color is nice and it knits up beautiful socks on size 2 DPNs. ...Read the full

    • No comments:

      pack Soft Color Blueberry Splash bamboo yarn Post a Comment

      yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts