Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lion Brand Cotton Yarn Black Lion Brand black cotton yarn

Lion Brand Lion Cotton Yarn (153) Black By The Each
Lion Brand Lion Cotton Yarn (153) Black By The Each Read more...

  • Unit of Sale: Each
  • Content: 100% Cotton

  • Lion Brand black cotton yarn Recently I needed black cotton yarn for a market bag that I had promised to make for a friend. I purchased Lion brand yarn on Amazon and got it quickly. I crocheted the market bag and delivered it. The yarn was quite nice and appropriate for the project a small market bag which I had designed taking features from a couple others that I had liked. I was totally satisfied with the yarn.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Lion Brand Cotton Yarn Black Lion Brand black cotton yarn Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts