Friday, June 29, 2012

More Than Counting Activities Kindergarten1605540293 easy to work with

Bernat Cottontots Yarn: Ombres, Wonder Dreams
Bernat Cottontots Yarn: Ombres, Wonder Dreams Read more...

  • Machine wash and dry
  • Made of 100% cotton
  • 3 ounces (85g) and 150 yards
  • Soft textured cotton, gentle next to baby's skin
  • Ideal for baby garments and baby decor items like blankets and toys

  • easy to work with What a great yarn!!! It was super easy to work with nice & soft & the camo color was perfect.
    Great color super soft cotton lots of compliments I love this yarn! I made a baby blanket with this yarn for my son two years ago we receive so many compliments on the blanket still. I recently had a little girl and wanted to make a similiar blanket for her in pink. I had a hard time finding this yarn in stores again so I came to my trusty Amazon.com and there it was! Very fast delivery and great packaging used.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Cottontots Yarn-Sweet Cream Soft cotton with little fraying. I looked everywhere for this yarn and found it here on Amazon from a great reseller. I've made a cap and a small afghan from this yarn using the white green and lilac. Cottontots is easy to work with with no ...Read the full

    No comments:

    More Than Counting Activities Kindergarten1605540293 easy to work with Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts