Friday, March 23, 2012

bwm108 102002 2015 Sugarn Cream Ombres Guacamole product not quite exactly as shown, but love it anyway.


Sugar'n Cream Yarn Ombres-Guacamole
  • 2 ounces (57 grams) 95 yards.
  • Gauge: 4 Inch =20 stitches on size 7 needles/crochet hook 7.
  • 100% cotton.
  • Dyelotted-Machine wash and dry
  • product not quite exactly as shown but love it anyway. My only sort of con is that the colors are a little different in person. In the picture there is a lighter and darker green but in person the lighter green is actually more of a yellow. I can barely call it a con but more of a surprise I love what I recieved just as much as what I was expecting.On the pros side I didn't realize I was getting a natural yarn love that! It's also a little softer than I expected. Will probably end up knitted into a cute bra and panty set.
    Yarn Does the job. Eventually I will make socks from the yarn. I have not started the project yet.


    2 ounces (57 grams) 95 yards..Gauge: 4 Inch =20 stitches on size 7 needles/crochet hook 7..100% cotton..Dyelotted-Machine wash and dry. Natural, soft, and absorbent cotton is ideal for knitting and crocheting kitchen and bath projects. Weight Category: 4, 100% cotton. 2oz/56g, 95yd/86m. Gauge: Knit: 20st x 26r = 4in/10cm on size 7/4.5mm needles, Crochet: 20st x 26r = 4in/10cm on size 7/4.5mm hook. Machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean. Made in USA.


    Related Products
    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Jewels This yarn much cheaper at regular yarn shops!!! I crochet a lot and buy a lot of yarn. Sugar and Cream yarn sells for MUCH CHEAPER in regular yarn shops so why waste the money??? Michaels sells it for $1.99 and it's often on sale for $1.25 or less Joanne's sells a ...Read the full

    • Sugar'n Cream Yarn Ombres-Desert Rising Lovely colorway I use a lot of worsted weight kitchen type cottons in my crocheting and used to dislike ombres. I'm starting to like them a lot more. The Desert Rising is a current favorite for it's soft muted colors and how nicely it stitches up. I posted a picture ...Read the full

    • Sugar'n Cream Yarn Stripes-Pinky Stripes Small ball of yarn and stiff After reading some of the reviews here I decided to purchase this. The ball is the size of my fist was expected a fullsized product and it lacked the softness others were stating here. It's very wooly and grainy. ...Read the full

    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Field Of Dreams ...Read the full

    • Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn: Ombres, Spring Swirl Nice but a bit overpriced I love the yarn but after I bought it from Amazon I found the same yarn for less at a craft store chain. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    bwm108 102002 2015 Sugarn Cream Ombres Guacamole product not quite exactly as shown, but love it anyway. Post a Comment

    yarn yarn cotton Popular Posts